In questa sezione vi presentiamo SMART BUILDINGS South-East Europe.
Durante l’evento verranno affrontati i temi dell’efficienza energetica, energie rinnovabili, case intelligenti, solare termico e fotovoltaico, e gestione dei rifiuti.
Ritenendo la manifestazione di notevole interesse, il network appoggerà l’evento in veste di media partner.
La manifestazione di terrà a Sofia (Bulgaria), dal 29 al 31 maggio 2013.
Di seguito la presentazione dell'evento:
South-East European Forum & Exhibition on Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy, Smart Buildings, Lifts & Escalators, Solar PV & Thermal Technologies and Waste Management
29-31 May 2013, Sofia, Bulgaria, Organizer: Via Expo
- Targeted at the Regional market, the exhibition provides participants with a quick market entry opportunity and connect them with new partners.
- Among the exhibitors are: Amandus Kahl, Polytechnik, Sputnik Engineering AG (Solarmax), Krannich Solar, Global Hydro Energy GmbH, Erema Eng. Recycling Machinen Anlagen, etc.
- The Austrian environmental know-how will be presented at the Austrian pavilion for the fourth consecutive year.
- For the first time there will be an Italian Pavilion and a Hungarian National Participation.
- Main Exhibition / Forum scope: building integrated photovoltaics (BIPV); smart buildings; energy storage; energy efficiency; elevators and escalators, recycling, waste-to-energy, wind -, hydro- and bioenergy.
- Highlight in the program will be a Workshop devoted to the best Italian sustainable practices in waste management.
Forum on Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy and
All economic sectors changed significantly in recent years. The exhibitions and conferences as their reflection, are still the correct format for face-to-face meetings and presentations in various industries.
Due to the rapid increase of energy consumption, more industries and people start to become interested in small scale solar-, wind- and biomass plants and installations, as well as, in intelligent building solutions. Taking in account the trends relating to these issues, the 9th Forum and Exhibition on Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy and Smart Buildings will gather energy and environmental experts who will meet to share and absorb new ideas. The event will outline the perspectives for powering the economy of the Region with clean energy applications and improvements in energy efficiency.
The Exhibition will put on display a vast range of equipment for sustainable energy solutions from around the world, while the parallel Congress sessions will complement this display with sharing experience and good practices.
Take advantage of the opportunity to meet experts, managers, investors and municipality representatives from South-East Europe, attending the Forum. Top-level speakers will give their perspectives on the financial, technological and trade opportunities in the green economy and engage delegates in stimulating discussions.
Speaker line-up: European Renewable Energies Federation (EREF), Pike Research - a Part of Navigant, European Commission - DG Energy, EuroACE, Bulgarian Green Building Council, European Patent Office, Bulgarian Photovoltaic Association, Energy Economics Group, Vienna University of Technology, etc.
Main Topics: Ten Trends in Smart Buildings, EE Financing Models and European Legislation, Nearly Zero-Energy Buildings, Building Integrated Photovoltaics, Agricultural, Landfill & Wastewater Biofuels, etc.
● Austrian Pavilion
● Exhibitors from Austria, Argentina, Bulgaria, China, Germany, Greece, Italy, Switzerland and UK.
●Astronergy/Chint Solar, Biogest, Cink Hydro, Global Hydro Energy, Costruzioni Nazzareno, Heliocentris, Polytechnik, European Energy Innovation, European Patent Office, Krannich Solar, Solar Ways, Sputnik Engineering (Solarmax), Ziehl-Abegg, Weiss, etc. are among the participants.
● Parallel exhibitions: LiftBalkans (elevators and escalators) and Save the Planet (waste management).